INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE
The information collected online is used for email broadcasts utilizing tailored information upon the request of visitor. Information received such as name, email address, home address and data collected regarding areas of interest is stored in a database. The database is available for Sky City Casino usage only and is shared with our direct marketing client. None of the information collected is sold and is available only specific to Sky City Casino. Anyone receiving email updates from Sky City Casino that wish to be removed should immediately click on the “unsubscribe” link, which is included in every email correspondence that is transmitted from Sky City Casino.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AT SKY CITY CASINO
Patrons may sign up to become Sky City Casino Players Club members upon visiting Sky City Casino. All personal information collected at the Players Services booth including name, address, phone number and email address is placed in a database nthat is shared with only direct marketing client.
MANAGEMENT OF USER INFORMATION
Certain information, such as address or email address, can be updated or corrected by simply stopping by the Player Services booth.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
This site is not intended for children. Children may use this site only with the direct supervision of their parents or legal guardians. We do not attempt to collect any data or personal information from children. Any parents or guardians who are aware of children submitting information should notify us at once of the specific information so that we may remove them from any mailing listings. All recipients of any online promotions must be 21 years of age or older. Age is verified upon contact.
SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By texting a keyword to short code 27211, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Up to Four messages / month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 27211 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 27211 in reply to a text message you receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.
- Questions / Support: You can contact us at Sales&MarketingGroup@skycity.com at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 27211. You may also call our toll free support line: 888-759-2489.