SKY CITY HOTEL
Sky City Hotel Guest Information:
• In accordance to the Pueblo of Acoma Executive Order, Amendment 01 Section 7, COVID 19 Safe Practices, all employees and guests of the Sky City Casino/Hotel must adhere to COVID Safe Practices. All practices are strictly enforced. Please see front desk for details and questions.
• Every guest must be temperature tested prior to entering the Hotel.
• Parking is located on the Westside of the Hotel and parking lot south of the Casino.
• Luggage and additional guests drop off and pick up is located at the Hotel canopy entrance.
• If you are in need of a luggage cart, please load and unload items in Hotel canopy entrance. Do not remove carts beyond Hotel canopy entrance. Please return carts to Hotel lobby for disinfecting.
• Only Service Dogs are permitted to stay in the Hotel, therapy animals are not allowed.
• Fitness Room, Pool & Jacuzzi, and Arcade are closed.
• Dining options include Huwak’a Restaurant Dine-in, Sky City Travel Center, and McDonald’s.
• Hotel guests will not be allowed to charge meals from the Huwak’a Restaurant. This service is available for pick-up only (to order call 505-552-7852). To decrease the spread of COVID-19 limited room amenities are available at the Hotel Desk for pick up, if needed.
• As part of COVID-19 Safe Practices, loitering in Hotel hallways and lobby is prohibited. All vending areas are open with snacks and beverages.
• Sky City Casino/Hotel is smoke-free except for Hotel patio, which is the designated smoking area.
• Checkout time is at 11:00 am, we do not offer any late checkouts.
• Please use the Main Hotel Lobby entrance as the only entrance and exit to the property, all other entrances are emergency exits only and armed with an alarm.
Sky City Casino/Hotel reserves all rights. Any violations of Hotel Policy and Procedures will result the removal from the property.