SKY CITY HOTEL
Sky City Hotel Guest Information:
- In accordance to the Pueblo of Acoma Executive Order, Amendment 01 Section 7, COVID-19 Safe Practices, all employees and guests of the Sky City Casino/Hotel must adhere to COVID Safe Practices. All practices are strictly enforced. Please see front desk for details and questions.
- Every guest must be temperature tested prior to entering the Hotel.
- Parking is located on the Westside of the Hotel and parking lot south of the Casino.
- Luggage and additional guests drop off and pick up is located at the Hotel canopy entrance.
- If you are in need of a luggage cart, please load and unload items in Hotel canopy entrance. Do not remove carts beyond Hotel canopy entrance. Please return carts to Hotel lobby for disinfecting.
- Only Service Dogs are permitted to stay in the Hotel, therapy animals will not be allowed.
Fitness Room, Pool & Jacuzzi, and Arcade are closed.
- Dining options include Huwak’a Restaurant curbside service, Sky City Travel Center, and McDonald’s.
- Hotel guests will not be allowed to charge meals from the Huwak’a Restaurant. This service is available for pick-up only (to order call 505-552-7852).
- To decrease the spread of COVID-19 limited room amenities are available at the Hotel Front Desk for pick up, if needed.
- As part of COVID-19 Safe Practices, loitering in Hotel hallways and lobby is prohibited.
- All vending areas are closed. Snacks and beverages are available in the Hotel Gift Shop or at the Sky City Travel Center.
- Sky City Casino/Hotel is smoke-free except for Hotel patio, which is the designated smoking area.
- Checkout time is at 11:00 am, we do not offer any late check outs.
- Please use the Main Hotel Lobby entrance as the only entrance and exit to the property.
Sky City Casino/Hotel reserves all rights. Any violations of Hotel Policy and Procedures will result in the removal from the property.