Sky City RV Park
Welcome to Sky City RV Park
at the Hotel Front Desk
24 Hours a Day
CLUBHOUSE CLOSED for the Winter Season
*Shower passes to be used at the travel center
and will be available at the front desk.
Shuttle Service to and from Casino
Sky City Hotel & RV
NIGHTLY RATE: $18
A tranquil getaway in the center of all the excitement, Sky City RV Park offers many amenities including the Sky City Casino nearby Sky City Travel Center, hotel seasonal pool and more. Stay with us and see for yourself why Acoma Pueblo is a favorite Route 66 attraction.
Catering to class ‘A’ RV’s, all of our 42 over sized spaces are designed for convenience for large motor homes towing other vehicles. Newly remodeled, the Sky City RV Park is nestled at the foot of Mount Taylor at Exit 102 on Interstate 40, forty-five minutes west of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
RV CLUBHOUSE CLOSED FOR THE WINTER SEASON
• 42 75-foot big-rig-friendly pull-thru sites
• 20, 30 & 50 amp electrical service
• Water and sewer at each site
• Dump station
• Free WiFi
• Laundry within walking distance
• Immediate access to Interstate 40
• Travel Center: Gas & Diesel fuel available, Hair Salon, Supply Store
• Check in after 2pm
• Check out at 11am
• Quiet Hours from 10pm – 7am
• Pets are welcome (follow pet etiquette guideline)
• Clubhouse hours 7am – 10am and 2pm – 9pm (Closed for the season)
• Sky City Casino (includes table games, Bingo and slot machines)
• Restaurants – Daily Specials at Huwaka, Pinon Tree Coffee Shop and Snack Bar
• 24 Hour McDonalds
• Daily Pueblo Tours at Acoma Sky City (ask about the lodging and tour package for RV’ers).
• 20 minutes from Wal-Mart
RESERVATIONS: Call the Front Desk at 1-888-759-2489
to reserve your spot!